Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Emergent Future

Over the weekend, I produced this earth heart video to help communicate the importance of an integrated approach to providing energy and intelligence in powering our civilization. I call it the Unified Energy System.

I had downloaded a new program that allowed me to produce outside of the studio that I had been using for the other earth hearts; so, I decided to give it a whirl in my bedroom.  Consequently, the lighting is definitely down home.

It was an experiment.



While working on it, I came up with The Emergent Future meme.

It might become the name of the book I've been working on.

HOME


Earthfamily Principles

Earthfamilyalpha you tube channel 

Earthfamilyalpha Content IV 

Earthfamilyalpha Content III

Earthfamilyalpha Content II
 
Earthfamilyalpha Content


Links

LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This earth heart transcended its own message by modeling The Unified Energy System with its own cohesive explanation of what the Emergent Future will look like. This video makes it a reality that already exists . As you know, thanks to you, I am very familiar with the pieces of the energy world. Pieces that needed a name and a vision. Seeing this video makes me a lot more relaxed about the future because the momentum and logic of this future is now visible.

Good job. Saving the world is beginning to look like a possibility.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home