Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Tao of Catorce


























I went to my home in Real de Catorce at the end of May.

While I was there, I produced another Earth Heart.

This one is a real departure from my other efforts, but given the circumstances, it seems appropriate.

The main purpose of the trip was to see Humberto Fernandez, the don of the town, resident shaman, movie actor, and all around charismatic super star.  I brought Charlie Loving, one of Humberto's oldest friends with me. We visited with him in his off mountain home in Matehuala. He was weak but still with us.

After the first three days, it seemed like we had been there a week.

After a week, time stopped.



HOME


Earthfamily Principles

Earthfamilyalpha you tube channel 

Earthfamilyalpha Content IV 

Earthfamilyalpha Content III

Earthfamilyalpha Content II
 
Earthfamilyalpha Content


Links

LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home