Monday, January 21, 2008

My Favorite Holiday

This is still my favorate holiday, even though quite a different Dr. keeps poking me in the eye. Here is the Dream Speech.




And here is the Vietnam speech that got him canned.



I refuse to accept the cynical notion that nation after nation must spiral down a militaristic stairway into the hell of thermonuclear destruction. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right temporarily defeated is stronger than evil triumphant. MLK Nobel Acceptance Speech
HOME

What it is About
Earthfamily Principles

Earthfamilyalpha Content III
Earthfamilyalpha Content II
Earthfamilyalpha Content

Links

LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Loving said...

Thanks Oz, people who lived in that era need to be reminded.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home