Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Wirelessness

There is only the Wirelessness.

I love my wireless tablet computer.

I can post from the coffee shop

at the Bookstore.

I can post from the Haunted Hotel

on the Beach in P A.

I can post from my bed.

I can post from the car as I drive down the street

and find a wireless signal.

I can post in the Library.

I can post in the park.

I can post.

I can take a picture of the sea,

with my cell phone,

send it to my e mail,

receive it on my tablet,

and post it to the world

in about 3 minutes.

The other night, I ran into some friends

who left this country.

He has a Vonage phone.

I can call him as if he is next door.

There is a new virtual Vonage that loads onto your notebook.

That's almost what the Earthfamily needs.

in the Wirelessness.




.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the vonage works well once you get it hooked up. you need a router if you have a lot computers and phones.

9:51 PM  
Blogger oZ said...

After I just got a huge bill for a call to South America, I decided to dump SBC. I'm going to Vonage.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this what going postal means?

6:42 PM  
Blogger oZ said...

I was waiting for that.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home