Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Aliens

you may not believe it
but there are people
who go through life with
very little
friction or
distress.
they dress well, eat
well, sleep well.
they are contented with
their family
life.
they have moments of
grief
but all in all
they are undisturbed
and often feel
very good.
and when they die
it is an easy
death, usually in their
sleep.
you may not believe
it
but such people do
exist.
but I am not one of
them.
oh no, I am not one
of them,
I am not even near
to being
one of
them
but they are
there
and I am

here.

C Bukowski

I read this poem to my friends

at my 55 minute pool party

at 5:55.

not today,

not even yesterday,

not even a month of yesterdays.

It felt right.

It feels right today too.


Earthfamily Content

Earthfamily Principles


*

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Loving said...

I know a fellow who thinks there are bases on the dark side of the moon.

I have a communicator made in Real de Catorce that I use to contact the Dog Star invasion fleet which is on it's way to destroy earth. You just push the meteor in the middel and bark loudly and then listen and you can hear them barking back. Another three or four light years and they will begin bombing the planet with poop bombs. Of course the cats are our only hope but they don't seem to be able to ogranize.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home