Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It Speaks for Itself


Back in the late 60s and early 70s, I was part of the guerilla TV movement.

We all had our portapacks about the size of airport luggage, and we lugged them around shooting and interviewing any and everything. Portable video would change the world we thought.

Well, it took a little while.

But with phone video and You Tube , things are different. Police get recorded busting heads. A small fender bender and its drunk operator can now easily be made part of the record.

I rarely watch TV anymore, but I do watch You Tube. What I really like is how You Tube directs you to similiar videos, once you have searched an area. I also appreciate the fact the You Tube is providing a creative outlet for some pretty good political dissent.

Here's a couple of my favorites. This one starts with Jon Stewart.





And this one has George Carlin:




And when will we say, We've had enough?




As you finish watching, check out the related videos along the bottom and click it. It will come right up in the earthfamilyalpha window.

Pretty neat actually.

The content speaks for itself.

HOME

What it is About
Earthfamily Principles

Earthfamilyalpha Content III
Earthfamilyalpha Content II
Earthfamilyalpha Content

Links

LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

August 1, 2007

Well done Oz!!!!!! Well done.

Dan

9:48 PM  
Blogger oZ said...

Thanks. I watched these again last night. They really are pretty good.

I hope others will take the time to see these.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home