Saturday, June 24, 2006

First Take


Earlier, I posted my first attempt at going into full media.

I have pulled the first take for now, but it is still around.

Another one is on its way.

"You Tube" is a truly remarkable thing.

For example, using the climate change tag,

I found this Blue Man Group video (watch this)

and this video on climate change.

To view "First Take II", Just click on the arrow in the window,

and then click again. and it comes up.

If you double click, it goes to "You Tube".

Earthfamilyalpha is now a video blog.

What it is About

Earthfamily Principles

Earthfamilyalpha Content II

Earthfamilyalpha Content

Links

LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a good idea.
Iggie

3:07 PM  
Blogger oZ said...

Iggy, don't freak out.Like I said, I may pull this first take down, but moving into full video seems to be a good idea.

Let me play with it and let's see what happens.

3:33 PM  
Blogger oZ said...

I pulled the embedded image but left the link. I'm working on a different setting and approach.

Stay tuned.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! that was cool! let's see, you had to have one of those little cameras hooked up to your computer and plenty of hard drive.....

hope you keep it up!

I skipped the Blue Man thing and watched the graph with Sir somebody Attenborough.....

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home