Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Naked Eye


Several nights ago, I put my Huichole bracelet down on my library table on top of an indian fabric that was made in southern Mexico. The next day, when I went to put it on, it wasn't there. I knew I put it there. After a while I went on to work. That night, I went back to the table and looked again. This time it was there.

The eye sees only what the brain allows it to see.

Your brain might enjoy this one.




And I always thought that someday we might make lenses with sound that focus solar energy onto cells. Here's a neat example of how it might be done.




We will need to use sound and light and our brightest minds

to answer the problems that lay ahead.

And will need to use our eyes.

Naked and otherwise.




HOME











Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home